Are you looking for some free conveyancing advice? Ask our panel of expert solicitors and conveyancers
Moving home whether buying, selling or remortgaging a propery is a big deal and quite often not all of these property transactions are straight forward. If you have a conveyancing question or a need some free conveyancing advice, then ask one of our conveyancing panel experts.
So who is providing this free conveyancing advice? Who are the conveyancing experts?
The Conveyancing Network operates an online conveyancing network of SRA regulated solicitors and CLC regulated licensed conveyancers. All of our conveyancing experts have years of experience in the residential property sector and can answer any questions your might have.
No questions but need a instant online conveyancing quote?
Simply enter your details below and you will receive an instant, fixed fee conveyancing quote from one of our expert panel of solicitors and conveyancers.
Where to ask your conveyancing questions and get some advice?
Simply email us [email protected]. Try to include the following:
- Number of people buying, selling or remortgaging
- Property values - Purchase price, selling price or remortgage amount
- Postcodes - Any postcodes you might have for buying your new home, selling your home or remortgaging your home.
- Leasehold or Freehold - Is the property you are buying, selling or remortgaging leasehold or freehold?
- Your name and contact details
- Your situation and any additional factors the conveyancer would need to know - E.g. Are you purchasing using the government "Help to Buy" scheme? Do you require any form of islamic or shariah compliant finance or conveyancing for your property?
The more details we have, the more detailed we can be with the advice. We will aim to provide you with an answer to your conveyancing questions, within 24 hours.