Looking for a conveyancing quote from a solicitor? Are you moving home? Buying, selling or remortgaging your home in the UK?
Our online conveyancing quote service offers you a choice of conveyancing solicitors that offer residential conveyancing prices, quickly and efficiently. You can search by distance or price and instantly review online. Our panel of solicitors adhere to a customer service promise and provide a great value service together with competitively priced fixed fee quotes. Some our quotes are not always the cheapest conveyancing quote, but you can be sure of receiving the highest standard and quality from our panel.
Compare Prices Online from UK SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Certified Conveyancers Instantly
Our Conveyancing Panel is made up of UK SRA regulated solicitors and CLC regulated conveyancers who are in constant contact with Land Registry. They provide you with a fast efficient online conveyancing service to help you to make your home buying or selling a simple and easy process. Get started by providing us with a few details below, and within a few easy steps, you can instruct your chosen conveyancing expert all online. Take the stress out of contacting Land Registry and go through a qualified UK solicitor.
The Conveyancing Network provides low cost, competitive, fixed fee conveyancing quotations. We display the full quotations and total overall costs to you including third party disbursements, property searches, stamp duty and full legal fees in England and Wales.
SDLT (stamp duty land tax) is payable to HMRC when you purchase property in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Dependent on your situation, the property location and the value of your transaction, will determine the amount of stamp duty payable. You can see how much SDLT you will be liable to pay using our UK stamp duty calculator.
The Average Costs and Fees for a Conveyancing Property Lawyer
Your average conveyancing costs are very much dependent on whether you are buying, selling or remortgaging a property. Quite often other factors can influence and change the price of a conveyancing quote as well. Factors such as whether the property is leasehold, a new build property, a shared ownership scheme property etc. can make a difference in the amount of work your solicitor or conveyancer will have to conduct on your behalf.
There is no fixed average for conveyancing, you are much better to get a fixed fee conveyancing quote or use a conveyancing costs calculator to provide an exact quotation that you understand and are happy with.
Analyse Conveyancing Costs - Save Yourself Time & Money
Using our conveyancing comparison engine, you can quickly compare conveyancing costs direct from UK regulated lawyers and accredited conveyancers. By comparing online, you can save yourself time and money and directly instruct your chosen conveyancing firm online.
All of our conveyancing quotations are provided using a "Fixed Fee Conveyancing" model. What does this mean for you? .. It means you can budget for your property sale, purchase or remortgage safe in the knowledge that the conveyancing quote you have is fixed price and you will never incur additional hidden charges or fees later on in the conveyancing process. For peace of mind, all of our quotations are provided by authorised and regulated CLC conveyancers or SRA regulated solicitors.
Conveyancing Solicitors Online - High Street Property Lawyers at a Fraction of the Cost!
If you compare conveyancing solicitors online, you will often think to yourself, "Why are these conveyancing quotations so cheap compared to the quotes I have received previously?"
We often get asked by many of our clients, how can you provide such excellent value conveyancing pricing and not operate a conveyancing warehouse? Remember we act like a conveyancing broker. We have lot of buying power with many of the top conveyancing firms in the UK. In return for us providing them with clients, they can offer us discounted and volume conveyancing pricing.
Remember we are an online business, which also means we can reduce our operating overheads against our competition and pass on any cost savings we can make to our clients. We keep our operation slick, lean and use technology to drive our conveyancing business further. So please be assured of the following things when instructing one of our exprt property lawyers.
- WE DO NOT - Cut corners and offer Warehouse Conveyancing
- WE DO NOT - Outsource conveyancing to other parts of the world to keep costs down
- WE DO NOT - Charge for providing online conveyancing prices
- WE DO NOT - Work with any firm outside of the UK. All of our solicitors and certified conveyancers are UK based and fully regulated
- WE DO NOT - Offer Legal Advice or perform ANY conveyancing ourselves. We leave this to our panel of Conveyancing Experts
- WE DO NOT - Only work with online conveyancing firms. The majority of our firms are actually high street solicitors and conveyancers, looking to help people that are looking to buy, sell or remortgage a property.
How much does a Conveyancer Cost?
In the UK the average fees payable to a solicitor for conveyancing services ranges from £850-£1500. There are also additional costs to consider including those associated with disbursements and Stamp Duty.
Are Conveyancers cheaper than Solicitors?
Whilst conveyancers are generally cheaper than solicitors you should carefully consider which one to use depending on your situation. Solicitors are able to give wider legal advice and may be helpful in more complicated processes, whereas conveyancers are only experts in property law.
How do I find a good conveyancing Solicitor?
Our conveyancing comparison tool makes finding a good conveyancing solicitor easy and allows you to gather a number of quotes from solicitors to help you make the right decision. Choosing the cheapest is not always the right option and you should look at reviews and do further research before instructing.
Can you do Conveyancing yourself?
Yes, it is possible for you to do your own conveyancing without needing a solicitor or conveyancer involved. However, if you are not used to legal jargon and contracts then it is highly recommended that you instruct a solicitor on conveyancer to handle to process for you.
Some popular locations for buying, selling, remortgaging or moving home right now are ...
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Birmingham
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Nottingham
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Bristol
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes London
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Manchester
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Leeds
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Bournemouth
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Liverpool
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Gloucester
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Cheltenham
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes York
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Cardiff
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Yorkshire
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Essex
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Newcastle
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Bath
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Southampton
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Preston
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Basildon
- Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Sheffield
- Birmingham First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Nottingham First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Bristol First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- London First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Manchester First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Leeds First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Bournemouth First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Liverpool First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Derby First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- York First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Yorkshire First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Essex First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Newcastle First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Bath First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Southampton First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Preston First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Cheltenham First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Gloucester First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Cardiff First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Basildon First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Sheffield First Time Buyer Solicitor Quotes
- Moving House Birmingham Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Nottingham Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Bristol Solicitors Fees
- Moving House London Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Manchester Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Leeds Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Bournemouth Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Liverpool Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Derby Solicitors Fees
- Moving House York Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Yorkshire Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Essex Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Newcastle Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Bath Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Southampton Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Preston Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Cheltenham Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Gloucester Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Cardiff Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Basildon Solicitors Fees
- Moving House Sheffield Solicitors Fees